Preliminary instructions (installing and setting up apps)
1. Install the SermonAudio app from the Apple or Google store.
2. Open the app.
3. Tap on “My Church.” Search for Fellowship PCA (enter “fellowship-pca” without the quotes).
1. Start Roku.
2. Go to “Streaming Channels.”
3. Search for SermonAudio.
4. Launch when installed.
5. Navigate to “My Church” and search for “fellowship-pca” (without the quotes) and save. Fellowship PCA will now be listed under the line called “My Church.”
Live stream instructions:
1. Launch the SermonAudio app.
2. Tap “My Church.”
3. If a live stream is in progress, there will be a red box on the page. Tap on “Play Webcast.”
1. Launch the SermonAudio channel.
2. Navigate to “Live Webcasts” (it should be the first item in the list).
3. Scroll until you find Fellowship PCA (the list is alphabetically arranged).
4. Click on the Fellowship PCA icon.
5. Click on “Live Webcast.”
6. Click on “Play Video.”
The instructions for laptop/desktop use are the same as listed for the MOBILE APP. Fellowship PCA on SermonAudio: https://www.sermonaudio.com/fellowship-pca
· All sermons are recorded and listed on the Fellowship PCA section of SermonAudio.
· The pastor records a “Morning Devotional” in video and audio format Mon-Fri.
· The radio ministry of Fellowship PCA is also listed on the church section of SermonAudio